Keto Southern Fried Chicken.
The Keto southern fried chicken is one of the ultimate weeknight meal. It is the most crunchy and flavorful as well as the best and most delicious tenders.
You can cover them in the types of seasoning for which your heart more crave for. Moreover, children love to dunk these dippers into a number of condiments such as Mayo, Franks hot sauce or Blue cheese dip.
You can also experiment the sauces with spicy peanut or chili one.
This regular southern fried chicken is widened in the flour before even it is deep fried. Alongside the delicious behavior of this dish, it is made gluten-free.
Ingredients Required for Keto Southern Fried Chicken.?
• 4 chicken breasts
• 150 g Almond Flour
• 1 large egg
• 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
• 1/2 tbsp onion salt
• 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tbsp dried mixed herbs
• 1 tbsp salt
• 1 tbsp black pepper
How to Prepare it?
• Firstly, slice up your chicken into strips and that is, about 5-6 pieces per chicken breast. Make the chicken strips layout on a plate.
• Mix the entire dry ingredients very well except the almond flour. Do make sure that they are mixed well.
• Coat the chicken with the half of the spice mixture. Sprinkle it from the height of 2 feet above the plate. So, now turn over the chicken and coat the other side alongside.
Now, hold the back half of your spice mix in the next step.
• Mix well the remaining spices with the almond flour in a bowl. You can also whisk the egg well in a separate bowl.
• Now, you can make the tenders while taking the single piece of chicken at a time. Make sure you dunk it into the egg and then, straightly into the almond flour mixture.
You can roll it around in the flour so that it can be evenly coated. So, you can use tongs or another utensil because the mixture can make your fingers sticky and messy.
You can also place the coated chicken on a greased baking rack in a go.
• So, the time when you get your chicken coated, you would pop the baking tray into the oven for around 350 degrees F (180 C) just for 22 minutes.
Make sure that the coating doesn’t stick to the rack.
• Here, you will get the delicious Southern fried chicken.
Nutritional Information per serving:
You will get 21 grams of fat, 38.5 gram of protein, 3.5 grams of net carbs, 365 gram calories, 4 gram fiber as well as 1 gram sugar.