These easy nachos low carb cauliflower nachos are always a huge hit. They are very easy to make and perfect for when having friends over. cauliflower nachos recipe are roasted in the oven and topped with cheese.
Similar to the usual nachos but with crispy baked cauliflower breakfast nachos that will leave you wanting more. They are the perfect appetizer, but you can also serve them as a simple sheet pan meal oven baked nachos . This recipe is amazing and delicious the whole family will love. You also make pork nachos ,
These loaded nachos in the oven are perfect for a festive meal veggie nachos or side dish. This has yum potential, but they are low-carb and keto friendly baked nachos as well.
Ingredients required for vegetarian nachos : homemade nacho cheese sauce
- 2 cauliflower small heads
- Organic Mild Taco Seasoning packet
Optional Ingredients for baked nachos recipe : cheesy nachos
- 1 can black beans
- one can black olives
- 1 8oz bag gouda cheese shredded
- 1 8oz bag Mexican cheese shredded
- one jalapeno
- cherry tomatoes
- avocados mashed for guacamole
- sour cream
- cilantro fresh
How to prepare cauliflower nachos keto :
- In the first step preheat microwave nachos your oven to 280 degrees. And place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Take a large bowl and add chopped cauliflower like nacho chips.
- Now take a medium bowl and the whole mild taco seasoning packet & add as much water as it says too. Whisk them with hand blender or electric mixer till well combined.
- Now pour this into the cauliflower mini sticks.
- With the help of scoop coat them properly and put them into the baking sheet.
- Roast them for 15 to 20 minutes till they cooked properly and when baked squeeze lemon on the top the cauliflower.
- Now add on the top ingredients whatever you like. I had added here black beans drained jalapeno, chopped cherry tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- Roast them for another 5 minutes and top with avocado, sour cream and fresh cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy best cheese for nachos
Nutritional Information for nacho cauliflower chips :
- Calories: 48kcal|
- Carbohydrates: 10g|
- Protein: 4g|
- Fat: 1g|
- Saturated Fat: 1g|
- Sodium: 71mg|
- Potassium: 573mg|
- Fiber: 4g|
- Sugar: 4g|
- Vitamin A: 16IU|
- Vitamin C: 92mg|
- Calcium: 42mg|
- Iron: 1mg
Next recipe Chocolate cream pie recipe classic and tasty