Easy Baked Crack Chicken
Keto Baked Crack Chicken is buttery and smooth on the outside, soft hearted and luscious on the inside. This recipe is also called Ranch Chicken. You also found my famouse recipe Keto Red Velvet Cupcakes or Keto Dalgona Coffee . It is delicious dish and it is low carb and keto friendly. However, you do not have to be on a keto diet to enjoy this recipe. Yours whole family loves it! This Baked Crack Chicken is extremely tasty and so simple to make. Even the kids liked it. Every Chicken lover would love it.
Total Servings – 6
Prep Time – 25 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Cream cheese
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Package dry ranch dressing mix
- Green onions
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven into 450 degrees.
- Grease the baking Sheets with light oil and lining them with foil paper.
- Grind the Cooked bacon, garlic and sea salt with blender. And pass on in to a small bowl.
- In a different bowl, stir the mayo and the ranch seasoning. Lightly covering the white meat with this mixture and then, roll over the bacon mixture. We have to do this procedure for all pieces.
- In the fifth step, we have to place everything on the baking sheet, and then, cover with cheddar cheese and more bacon. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through and the bacon bits are crispy.
- Serve the mouth-watering Baked Crack Chicken.
Now enjoy the recipe and give feedback . Thanks
Next recipe KETO CHEESECAKE FLUFF