We don “t necessarily eat dessert, but we want something sweet after dinner most nights. To make some amazing low carb Keto Cheesecake Fluff, all you need is 3 ingredients and about five minutes. I ‘ve got some killer recipe Keto Mexican Taco Lasagna or Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Its creamy and the best sweet dessert to make your dinner table full. Put and enjoy your favourite berries on top. This delicious cheesecake mousse is also free of sugar, friendly, gluten-free, and grain-free for a slim and balanced diet.
● TOTAL SERVING: 4
● PREP TIME: 5 minutes
● COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
⮚ 8 oz of cheese with cream
⮚ 8 oz of Heavy Cream
⮚ 1⁄2 cup Erythritol powder
1. Until stiff peaks form, whip the heavy cream. Move to a different tub.
2. Whip until light and fluffy with the cream cheese and sweetener. Add 1⁄3 of the whipped cream and blend thoroughly.
3. Fold in the remaining whipped cream slowly. Spoon or pipe into small bowls for serving. ADD TOPPINGS FOR MAKING IT EXTRA DELICIOUS First of all, the keto cheesecake fluff can be completely eaten the way it is and with nothing on top. But go ahead and add some toppings if you want anything a little bit different.
● Sugar-Free Caramel Sauce – Or use a readymade one, you can make your caramel sauce. Literally, without any reservations, you should lick the bowl because it is so insanely delicious.
● Chocolate – Put some chocolate chips without sugar or crushed chocolate on top. It beautiful and your sweet tooth is healed. That will work too if you have a low carb chocolate sauce.
● Fruit Flavourings – You can go wrong, whether you add fresh berries or you want something like a Creamy Lemon Dessert Sauce. Only add a couple of fresh berries or drizzle on top with some sauce. Mix some strawberry puree with the cream cheese for a strawberry cheesecake flavour.
● Nuts – Sprinkle on top of any of your favourite nuts, such as almonds, walnuts, or even candied pecans. Heavenly is the crispy texture.
● Coconut – You can put some toasted coconut on top if you are a fan of coconut. Huh! Yum!
● Peanut Butter – For a peanut butter cheesecake fluff, combine a spoonful of peanut butter with the cream cheese!
Various ingredients will fit well with this soft keto cheesecake. You also try Keto Hamburger Bun Feel free to add whatever you want or to add cheesecake fluff with a combination of delicious toppings. This fluff of keto cheesecake is always a great choice.
For one serving, the nutrition facts are provided below. This recipe, with 4 net carbs per
serving, produces 4 servings.
● Calories: 390 ● Carbohydrates: 4g ● Protein: 5g ● Fat: 40g ● Saturated Fat: 24g ● Cholesterol: 140mg ● Sodium: 204mg
● Potassium: 121mg ● Sugar: 2g ● Vitamin A: 1595IU ● Vitamin C: 1mg ● Calcium: 92mg ● Iron: 1mg
Next recipe Keto Low Carb Egg Pie
To Store: Cover the fluff with a plastic wrap or put it with a lid in a storage jar. It will last in the refrigerator for 5-7 days. To Freeze: Keep airtight for up to three months and freeze. Its tasty and partly frozen.
Until serving, just thaw for about 30 minutes.