The Keto Garlic Baked Brie recipe is the easy low carb appetizers recipe. Once you taste this, you’ll definitely include a wheel of brie in the grocery haul every week.
It will definitely be the hit of your holiday buffet. This is also one of the high-fat recipes. You may know this very well that there are so many people who are eyeing Keto as one of the mean to get healthy as well as stay healthy.
Let us jump upon the basic process of the recipe .
Ingredients Required for Keto Garlic Baked Brie
· Seven ounces brie
· 3-4 garlic cloves
· 4-6 sage leaves or the herb of your choice
How to Prepare
· Firstly, you need to preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
· Now, take the brie into the ovenproof dish.
· Arrange the top of the brie well and fill the holes with the garlic in the diced form.
· Overspread the sage leaves.
· Its the time to again place it in the oven for about 15 minutes or till the time its get cooked
properly according to your choice.
· Now, serve it as being the part of the cheese platter or with the celery, cucumber or cocktail
sausages for the better taste while dipping.
Nutritional Information for Keto Garlic Baked Brie
The Keto garlic baked brie provides 387 g calories, 35 g total fat, 16 g saturated fat, 97 mg cholesterol, 469 mg sodium, 102 mg potassium, 6 g total carbohydrates, 3 g dietary fiber, 1 g sugar and, 13 g protein. You’ll get the presence of 14% Vitamin A, 0.5% Vitamin C, 12% Calcium as well as 6% iron.