cabbage dumplings is a popular ingredient when it comes to preparing ketogenic recipes. The cabbage dumplings recipe is yet another excellent low-carb recipe that is fulfilling and healthy. Preparing these yummy dumplings requires fresh and tender cabbage leaves.
To make it tender, you need to soak the cabbage in water and bring it to a boil. The complete process is simple and preparing the recipe takes a little over 1 hour. You can have it with or without a sauce of your choice. Read new recipe Low-Carb, Keto Popsicles or Sugar-Free Low Carb Sponge Cake
Total Servings – 8
Prep Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 45 minutes
Ingredients required for cabbage momos recipe
454 grams ground pork
8 cabbage leaves (large)
2 tablespoons chives
1 tablespoon ginger
One teaspoon garlic
1/4 cup almond flour
Pepper as per taste
Salt as per taste
Sauce (Optional): cabbage momos
1 tablespoon coconut aminos or soy sauce
One tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
Keto cabbage dumplings How to Prepare Keto cabbage momos
1 – Start with thoroughly rinsing the cabbage. Use a sharp knife to remove the core.
2 – Take a deep pot or frying pan and fill it with water. Put the cabbage in it and ensure that the cabbage is completely soaked in the water. Place the pot on the gas and bring the water to a boil. This should take about 10 minutes. Keto Cabbage Dumplings
3 – While the water boils, take a bowl and add the remaining ingredients to it. Combine well to form a smooth mixture. For that, you might need to knead the ground pork. Divide into 8 equal portions and set aside.
4 – Remove the top layers of the leaves from the cabbage. You should get 8 large cabbage leaves. You can use the remaining cabbage for preparing other meals.
5 – Next, place one dumpling portion on a cabbage leaf, fold it well, ensure that the filling doesn’t come out from anywhere, and use a toothpick to seal it. Repeat for the remaining
7 dumpling portions and 7 cabbage leaves.
6 – Place the dumplings in a steamer and steam for about 20 minutes or until the meat is cooked through. You can slice each dumpling into 2 if need be.
8 – Remove the dumplings from the steamer and enjoy homemade dumplings with or without sauce. These taste best when served warm.
Take a bowl and add all the sauce ingredients to it. Mix well.
Nutritional Information for cabbage dumpling recipe
Energy – 192kcal
Carbohydrates – 3 grams
Fat – 15 grams
Fibre – 1 gram
Protein – 12 grams
In addition to the aforementioned, the keto cabbage dumplings recipe contains traces of
calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, vitamin A, vitamin C.
Use the dedicated comments section below to share your views, suggestions, opinions, remarks, etc. with us. Thanks already!
In the below, I am making keto cabbage dumplings in a different way.so please read the post carefully and do watch the video. you will love this recipe.
Keto cabbage dumplings-keto dim-sum
- half cup Psyllium husk powder
- half cup Lupin flour(optional)
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- pinch of pink salt
- half cup Mozzarella cheese
- half cup grated cabbage
- water according to requirement
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Firstly we have to make the dumplings dough.
- Take a bowl and add Psyllium husk powder and Lupin flour(optional) and add water slowly and mix well with your hands and make a smooth dough.
- Now leave the dough for 5 minutes to rest.
- Now we will prepare the dumplings mixture.Take a bowl and add grated cabbage and mozzarella cheese, black pepper,andpinch of pink salt and with the help of spoon mix all the ingredients.
- Now take the dough and make a ball and make into shape and fill the mixture into the dumplings and gently fold the dumplings.
- Do the same process with the remaining dough.
- Heat up the pan or steamer or put these dumplings into the steamer and steam it for 10 -15 minutes.
- Your cabbage dumplings is ready to serve.
- you can eat it with soy sauce.
You can see the video of how to make keto cabbage dumplings:
Next recipe Keto Cabbage Roll