Keto Cheesy Baked Asparagus
Interested in the perfect spring side dish?
There is so much asparagus available in the season of spring and summer. The love for the simply roasted is on ninth cloud but there is a lot to do with the vegetable also.
You can make a lot more with this such as Asparagus bacon pasta, bacon asparagus roll-ups as well as asparagus soup.
But our favorite method would here be is topping it up with the garlic, a little cream, Parmesan as well as Mozzarella. You can bake it until the cheese gets bubbly as well as golden and the asparagus gets tender.
Baking the asparagus in the oven brings its natural sweetness and the cheese in it makes it more yummyyyy!!!
Ingredients Required for Keto Cheesy Baked Asparagus?
- 2 lb. trimmed asparagus stalks
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Red pepper flakes (for garnishing)
How to Prepare it?
- Initially, pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Now, place the asparagus in a 9″-x-13″ baking dish and pour over the heavy cream and scatter it with the garlic. Now, you can generously season it with salt and pepper and then, sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella.
- You can bake it for 25 minutes until the cheese gets golden and melty. And, also the asparagus becomes tender.
- Now, heat the broiler and you need to broil it for 2 minutes until the cheese gets bubbly and golden.
This is so easy to make and so easy to enjoy.
You can get 160 grams calories, 12 grams fat, 9 grams protein, 5 grams total carbs, 3 grams net carbs, 2 grams fiber as well as 2 grams sugar.