Keto Cheesy Cauliflower Mash
Do you know that the loaded cauliflower which is made with butter, sour cream, chives, cheddar cheeseas well as bacon, is the most ultimate as well as comfortable low carb food to eat? This Keto Cheesy cauliflower mash is extra delicious and is high in nurition.
What do you need?
· One pound cauliflower florettes
· Four ounces sour cream
· One cup grated cheddar cheese
· Two slices cooked bacon crumbled
· Two tablespoons snipped chives
· Three tablepoons butter
· One-fourth teaspoon garlic powder
· Salt and Pepper
How it can be made?
· Firstly, you need to cut the cauliflower into florettes and pour them into the microwave safe bowl.
· It is better to add two tablespoons of water and cover it with the thin plastic film. Make it into the microwave for 5-8 minutes till the time it get properly cooked as well as tender.
· Now, you need to squeeze the water from the cauliflower after the cooking.
· Its time to add the cauliflower to a food processor until it gets fluffy. Meanwhile add the butter, garlic powder as well as sour cream. You need to process until it gets similar to the mashed potatoes consistency.
· You can remove the mashed cauliflower to the bowl and top it with the chives and save some from them so that you can add them later on.
· Now, add half of the cheddar cheese and try to make a mixture of it by hand only. Add the salt and pepper accordingly.
· Now, you can top the loaded cauliflower with the remaining cheese, chives as well as bacon. Make it back into the microwave so that the cheese would be melted or place the cauliflower just below the broiler for few minutes.
· Now, serve it accordingly.
The serving size of the dish will depend upon the size of the head of your cauliflower. Serve hot and
enjoy the delicious dish!