keto dahi vada- keto vada
Have you ever tried this keto Dahi vada recipe?
Weekend special Dahi vada recipe is for you and for your family.
Must try our keto version of the Dahi vada recipe,
I will definitely know you would love this recipe.
These Dahi vadas are easy to prepare with all available ingredients in your kitchen.
I am sharing a very spongy and delicious Dahi vada recipe.
It is the most loved snack in India. It is an awesome way to satisfy your evening cravings.
Dahi vada serves well as a starter, appetizer, or as a perfect accompaniment to other dishes on a special occasion.
This keto Dahi vada served with yogurt and chutneys and spices makes every occasion special.
Here is I am showing you a very spongy and delicious Dahi vada recipe.
Do watch our video and give a try to the recipe.
All for the love of Dahi Vada! Tweak the classic recipe to make it healthier with this lip-smacking almond flour vada recipe.
Here is a super yummy rakhi special Dahi vada recipe.
Enjoy and please don’t forget to share my recipe with family and friends.
Everyone in the house definitely likes this food, you will enjoy making it on every occasion.
Ingredients required for making keto Dahi vada:
- Almond powder
- Flax seeds powder
- Pink salt
- Cumin seeds
- Mozzarella cheese
- One cup water
keto dahi vada- keto vada How to prepare dahi bhalla recipe:
- In the first step take a large bowl and add half cup almond flour, half cup flax seeds powder, mozzarella cheese and whisk together with a hand blender or electric mixer till well combined.
- Now in the same bowl add chopped ginger, pink salt according to taste, one tablespoon of cumin seeds, and mix well with adding water slowly and carefully.
- Make a soft and smooth dough.
- Take a skillet and add oil into it over medium-high heat.
- When heated up the oil, take a small portion of the dough and make a small bowl as shown in the video.
- And carefully put it into the skillet to fry.
- When it looks golden brown and crispy. Remove it and do the same with the remaining dough.
- Crispy and crunchy low-carb keto Dahi vada is ready to serve.
- Serve on a plate and top with yogurt and mozzarella cheese.
Nutritional Information for dahi vada recipe:
- Net Carbs 9 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 5 g
- Saturated Fat-1.5 g
Can we eat Dahi Vada during our diet?
Yes, we can eat low-carb Dahi vada during our diet. Low carb Dahi vada ingredients are almond flour, pumpkin seeds, and flax seeds.
How many calories does Dahi Vada have?
One serving of Dahi vada has nearly around 50 calories.
Here are some keto-friendly keto snacks are:
low carb Dahi Vada recipe -baked Vada
- half cup Almond flour
- half cup flax seeds flour
- half small ginger chopped
- 1 tbsps. cumin seeds
- 1 tbsps. baking powder
- pink salt
- Coriander leaves
- 1 cup water for the dough
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- firstly, we have to take one bowl and add half cup almond flour,half cup flax seeds flour,half cup mozzarella cheese,ginger chopped,one tablespoon of cumin seeds,pink salt according to taste one tablespoon baking powder and lukewarm water to mix the dough.
- Now pour lukewarm water slowly to mix all the ingredients well and make a good and soft dough with hands.
- Now leve it for rest for around 5 to 10 minutes.
- After that, take a small portion of the dough and make a small ball.now do the same process with all the dough.
- take a baking sheet and grease it with melted butter.and add these balls into the sheet.
- Bake it for 10 to 15 minutes for 280C till it cooked properly .
- Serve on plate and top with coriander leaves ,yogurt, mozzarella cheese.
- Enjoy dahi vada recipe!
A full video of the Dahi vada recipe is given below:
Please do comments and share your opinion with us on how you liked our recipes.
If you liked our recipes please rate us.