Keto Dahi Vada– keto Vada. Have you ever tried this keto Dahi vada recipe?
Weekend special Keto Dahi Baray recipe is for you and your family. Must try our keto version of the Bhalle Ki Recipe in English. I will know you would love this recipe.
These Dahi soft vadas /Pakore are easy to prepare with all available ingredients in your kitchen.
I am sharing a very spongy and delicious Dahi vada recipe.
It is the most loved snack in India. It is a better way to satisfy your evening cravings.
Dahi vada serves well as a starter, appetizer, or as a perfect accompaniment to other dishes on a special occasion.
This keto Dahi vada served with yoghurt & chutneys and spices makes every occasion special.
Here I am showing you a very spongy and delicious Dahi vada recipe. Do watch our video and give it a try to the recipe.
All for the love of Dahi Vada! Tweak the classic recipe to make it healthier with this lip-smacking almond flour vada recipe. Here is a super yummy rakhi special Dahi vada recipe. Enjoy & please don’t forget to share my recipe with family and friends.
Everyone in the house likes this food you will enjoy making it on every occasion.
Ingredients required for making the Dahi Bhalla ki recipe:
1 Almond powder
2 Flax seeds powder
3 Pink salt
4 Cumin seeds
8 Mozzarella cheese
9 One cup of water
keto Dahi vada- keto vada How to prepare the Dahi Bhalla recipe:
1 In the first step, take a large bowl and add half a cup of almond flour, Half a cup of flax seeds, powder, and mozzarella cheese & whisk together with a hand blender or electric mixer till well combined.
2 Now the same bowl, add chopped ginger, pink salt according to taste, and one tablespoon of cumin seeds, and mix well by adding water slowly and carefully.
3 Make a soft & smooth dough.
4 Take a skillet and add oil to it over medium-high heat.
5 When heating up the oil, take a small portion of the dough and make a small bowl, as shown in the video.
6 And carefully put it into the skillet to fry.
7 When it looks golden brown & crispy, remove it and do the same with the remaining dough.
8 Crispy and crunchy low-carb keto Dahi vada is ready to serve.
9 Serve on a plate and top with yoghurt and mozzarella cheese.
Nutritional Information for Dahi bade recipe:
Net Carbs 9 g
Fibre 2 g
Protein 5 g
Saturated Fat-1.5 g
Can we eat Dahi Vada during our diet?
Yes, we can eat low-carb Dahi vada during our diet. Low-carb Dahi vada ingredients are almond flour, pumpkin seeds, and flax seeds.
How many calories does Dahi Vada have?
One serving of Dahi vada has nearly around 50 calories.
Here are some keto-friendly keto snacks are:
low carb Dahi Vada recipe -baked Vada
Try our low-carb Dahi vada recipe you would surely like it It is a famous Indian dish you would love it.
- half cup Almond flour
- half cup flax seeds flour
- half small ginger chopped
- 1 tbsps. cumin seeds
- 1 tbsps. baking powder
- pink salt
- Coriander leaves
- 1 cup water for the dough
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- firstly, we have to take one bowl and add half a cup of almond flour, half a cup of flax seeds flour, half a cup of mozzarella cheese, ginger chopped, one tablespoon of cumin seeds, and pink salt according to taste one tablespoon of baking powder and lukewarm water to mix the dough.
- Now pour lukewarm water slowly to mix all the ingredients well and make a good and soft dough with your hands.
- Now leave it to rest for around 5 to 10 minutes.
- After that, take a small portion of the dough and make a small ball. now do the same process with all the dough.
- take a baking sheet and grease it with melted butter. and add these balls to the sheet.
- Bake it for 10 to 15 minutes at 280C till it cooked properly.
- Serve on a plate and top with coriander leaves, yoghurt, and mozzarella cheese.
- Enjoy the Dahi vada recipe!
A full video of the Dahi vada recipe give below:
Please do, comment and share your opinion with us on how you liked our recipes.
If you liked our recipes, please rate us.