Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars is one of the favourite flavours of most of us. Do you have an obsession with cheesecake but worry about the calories and don’t know how you can include it in your keto diet? There is no need to worry anymore. The keto-friendly Keto Lemon Cream Cheese Bars are on your way.
When you combine lemon bars and cheesecake, you get these sweet-and-tangy squares. They are remake-ahead and freezer-friendly, with an easy shortbread crust, cheesecake, and lemon layers. These fluffy Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars have a smoother texture than a packaged lemon bar mix custard texture.
Total Servings- 12
Prep Time- 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
Total Time – 45 minutes
Ingredients required for Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars
5 tablespoons salted butter
1 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons confectioners sweetener( as per your requirement )
Lemon Cheesecake Layer Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 egg yolk
1/3 cup confectioners sweetener( as per your requirement)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
Lemon Bar Layer Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars
3 large eggs
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoon zest
1/2 cup confectioners sweetener
1/3 cup coconut flour
How to prepare Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars:
1. First, make sure you preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil so the bars can be easily removed.
3. To make the bars easier to cut, line an 8×8 pan with aluminium foil.
4. To make the crust, combine all of the ingredients and push them into the bottom of the plate. Bake it for 7 minutes, or until set and lightly browned. Until adding the next sheet, let it down completely.
5. In a blender or stand mixer, combine all of the lemon cheesecake layer ingredients as the crust cools. Blend until you find the mixture to be perfectly smooth.
6. Using a spatula uniformly spread the cheesecake layer on the cool crust.
7. Finally, combine all of the lemon bar layer ingredients in a blender or mixer and blend until smooth.
8. Allow 10 minutes for the mixture to chill.
9. Pour over the top of the cheesecake layer in an even layer.
10. preheat oven to 200°F and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until set.
The lemon squares are perfect for entertaining guests or as a quick weeknight dessert to suffice your cravings without adding many calories to your diet. These limoncello cheesecake bars are the ideal sweet treat for those following a high-fat diet!
You can make these keto-friendly upper tasty bars in no time with only a few basic ingredients and measures. Cream cheese and lemon is such a classic flavour combination, and it’s so vivid and new that it’s a good chance of pace from chocolate desserts.
Best of all, this healthy snack is extremely adaptable! You can substitute other flavours for the lemon zest, such as chocolate chips, orange zest, cinnamon, matcha, or cacao powder.
Nutritional Information for Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Amount Per Serving: 1 Bar
Energy: 201 kcal
Please show your love for our YouTube channel. Please support us and subscribe to us.
Next recipe: Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies