easy chocolate lava cake
This keto chocolate lava cake is pure sugar free chocolate heaven. It is very quick and easy to make. Enjoy it! You can serve this as dessert after a meal or you can use them for weekend party.
It is simple but so decadent. It will melt in your mouth and it just has 4.6 net carbs per serving! Your kids would love keto mug lava cake .You can made this cake for your kid’s birthday party. I had made this yesterday night and it come out amazing.
My hubby becomes my fan for this. Must try for one time. You can try also our sex in a pan recipe from here. Step by step video are given below:
Ingredients required for keto chocolate lava cake:
2 oz. Unsweetened Chocolate (55g), at least 85% cocoa solids
1 tbsp. super-fine almond flour
2 oz. butter unsalted, more for greasing ramekins 2 eggs
3.5 tbsps. Unsweetened powder or more, depending on the chocolate you use
How to prepare chocolate lava cake mix:
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Grease cake baking dish with melted butter.
- Take a microwave bowl and add butter and chocolate and melt it properly and mix well.
- Now add the beaten eggs into butter and chocolate mixture and add almond flour and unsweetened powder and stir well.
- You have to make dough that is pourable.
- Pour this dough into 2 cake baking dish.
- Now bake it for 10 minutes till the top is set.
- Now turn this into plate and top with powdered sweetener or whatever you like.
Nutritional Information for chocolate lava cake mix:
Total Carbohydrates: 3.4g
Saturated Fat: 24.2g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.4g
Monounsaturated Fat: 9.8g