Do you know that grilled or broiled asparagus is full of crisp, flavor, tender as well as drizzled with some fresh homemade dressing? These are offered with some meaty and succulent grilled mushrooms. It is simply delicious.
Let us know how to prepare this.
Ingredients Required for Keto Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Goats Cheese
· Five portobello mushrooms and remove their stems.
· Virgin olive oil
· Salt and pepper for taste accordingly.
· Eight ounces of fresh Goat cheese
· One small clove garlic (cut up properly)
· Sprigs fresh thyme (2 in number)
· Sprigs fresh cilantro (2 in number)
· Sprig fresh rosemary (1 in number)
· Sprig fresh Dill (1 in number)
· 3 to 4 large fresh basil leaves
How to Prepare
· First, clear the dark black grills from the mushrooms and then sprinkle little olive oil. Flavor it with
the salt as well as pepper. Place it on the medium heat on an open barbecue grill while its face
down. After a while, start cooking.
· Take a mixing bowl and blend the goat cheese with minced garlic, salt, and pepper to taste as
well as the mixture of fresh herbs, especially torn by hand.
· Its time to mix the cheese till the time it gets a nice texture (the creamy one).
· When you observe that the mushrooms start get soft and begin to leave the juice, you should
add a spoon of goat cheese mixture within the center of each portobello.
· So, remember to close the lid of the barbecue and cook it till the cheese gets in bubbly form and
mushrooms become soft to touch.
Nutritional Information for Keto Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Goats Cheese
The Keto grilled portobello mushrooms with goats cheese provides 221 g calories, 20 g total fat, 5 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 6 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 2 g total carbohydrates, 2 g dietary fiber and 13 g protein. Attain the total of 15% Vitamin A, 13% Vitamin C, 5% calcium as well as 13% iron.