Keto chicken zucchini boats
This zucchini boats are perfect to make in the summer when zucchini is so abundant! I hope you love as much as we do!! Have you ever made stuffed zucchini boats? These ones are stuffed with chicken!!OMG I am drooling thinking about these. you need also find new recipe Mouthwatering Keto red lobster cheddar biscuits recipe !Try It
These stuffed zucchini are one of the most delicious things you can do .A wholesome low carb dinner idea the whole family will love! These zucchini boats keto are the perfect option when you have craving for cheeseburger!
These stuffed zucchini boats have become an instant favourite in our house. They are fast, filling and full of flavour. They can be customized with all of our favourite taco fillings!
Total Servings – 4
Prep Time – 15 to 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
Ingredients required for zucchini taco boats
- 4 medium zucchini about 1 3/4 pounds
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional: sliced fresh basil for topping
How to prepare chicken zucchini boats
- Firstly, preheat oven to 400degrees F.
- Secondly, we have to cut the zucchini in half accordingly. With the help of spoon, we have to remove the seeds from the zucchini.
- Take a large non-stick pan over medium high heat. Add chicken on it and break it apart with the help of spoon. Now, add salt and pepper according to taste. Cook it for 5 to 10 minutes till the chicken is cooked properly. Stir continuously and break down the chicken in to small pieces.
- Keep the flame low and add garlic into it.
- Now add the pasta sauce and stir continuously for two to three minutes.
- Now, place the zucchini in the baking dish. With the help of spoon fill the chicken mixture in to the zucchini boats.
- With the help of spoon press the mixture down.
- Sprinkle the zucchini evenly with the parmesan and the mozzarella cheese.
- Take a foil paper and cover it. And bake it for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil leave and serve and enjoy!
Serving: 2boats,Calories: 332kcal,Carbohydrates: 13.3g ,Protein: 38.2g
Nutritional Information for zucchini boats:
,Fat: 17.8g,Saturated Fat: 6.1g, Fiber: 2g