Keto Cream Puffs
Keto cream puff is made in a few simple steps that anyone can accomplish. This amazing recipe is an easy to make and treat to enjoy for breakfast or dessert. These light and delicate cream puffs fragment with vanilla pastry cream make for a memorable treat.You also find new recipe Sugar-Free Low Carb Sponge Cake .
When put together with that amazing custard filling there just no excuse not to make them!Find my new recipe Keto Low Carb Biscuits. With only 5 ingredients total, this amazing recipe is going to be one that you return to over and over again! And your family and friends will surely love this recipe!!
Total Servings – 5
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
1 large Raw Egg
Half tablespoon Cream Of Tartar
1and ½ ounce cream of cheese
Half cup heavy cream
¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 package Stevia Leaf Noncaloric Sweetener (green Packet)
How to prepare
1. Preheat the oven to 360 degrees and let’s start with separating the egg. Whip the egg white and cream of
tartar at the one time in a stand mixer up to you have stiff peaks. And move the whipped egg white into a new bowl.
2. In a very clean mixing bowl merge the egg yolk with the cream cheese and first amount of stevia. Whipthe ingredients together till you have a smooth, pale yellow batter.
3. In the third Step, you have to fold the egg whites into the egg yolk batter. After that, move toward the batter to a piping bag or a plastic ziploc bag with the corner cut off. Pipe just about 10 puffs on the sheet tray, all about 2 inches wide.
4. Bake the puffs for around 10-12 minutes. And then, without opening the oven, turn the heat down to 300 degrees and bake the puffs for 10 more minutes. You can see, the puffs will be golden brown and should easily shake loose on the parchment paper.
5. While the puffs are baking, In a clean bowl, beat all together cream cheese, butter, and sweetener until smooth. Mix in vanilla extract.
6. Before continuing, let the cooked puffs to cool completely. Once cooled, slice each puff in half. You should use a piping bag to pipe the whipped cream into each puff.
7. Serve and Enjoy!!
TOTAL FAT: 9 gram
SATURATED FAT: 5 gram
PROTEIN: 2 gram
Next recipe Keto Low-Carb Cheese Taco Shells