Keto focaccia bread
This Keto focaccia bread is soft and chewy. There is no scarcity of ketogenic bread ideas. Most of them are just ketogenic variants of their legit non-keto counterparts i.e. some of the high-carb ingredients are substituted with low-carb options. we got a killer recipe Keto egg Burger.
This easy focaccia bread recipe requires very little cooking skills. You also make italian bread recipes or keto zucchini bread , garlic naan recipe .
Total Servings – 12
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
Ingredients required for focaccia bread
● 2 tablespoons rosemary (fresh and chopped)
● 2 egg whites (large)
● 2 eggs (large)
● 1 cup almond flour
● 1 tablespoon baking powder
● 3/4 teaspoon salt
● 1/2 (or 1/4) cup water
● 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
● 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
● 1/3 cup coconut flour
● 1/3 cup whey protein powder (unflavored)
● Some fresh rosemary leaves
● A little sea salt
● For a dairy-free recipe, replace the unflavored whey protein powder with egg white protein.
How to Prepare Keto homemade focaccia bread
1 – Set the oven to 325 o F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease the parchment paper.
2 – Take a large bowl and mix almond flour, baking powder, coconut flour, garlic powder, protein powder, rosemary, and salt in it. Continue whisking the mixture while adding egg whites, eggs, and olive oil to it. also try Keto Carrot Cake Keep mixing until you get a smooth blend.
3 – Add water to the mixture and prepare a dough. Place the dough on the baking sheet and use your hands to form a 9×12 inch rectangle.
4 – Form dimples upon the surface of the dough and sprinkle sea salt and rosemary leaves onto it and place into the oven.
5 – Bake the bread for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the bread turns golden around the edges and becomes soft to touch.
6 – Allow the bread to cool for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
● There are several ketogenic meals, as well as other low-carb items, that you can pair up with the keto focaccia bread. Here are some best suggestions:
○ Creamy Shrimp Scampi,
○ Keto Italian Wedding Soup,
○ Olive oil and sea salt, and
○ Spinach Stuffed Chicken.
Nutritional Information for gluten free focaccia
Energy – 174 kcal
Carbohydrates – 5 grams
Fat – 15 grams
Fiber – 2.5 grams
Protein – 6 grams
Next recipe Keto breaded Cheese Bombs