keto taco bites
These delicious taco bites are perfect for parties and we can refrigerate or freeze for later. A wonderful healthy low carb snack and fun to eat.
I was really quick and I had all the ingredients also it is very versatile. These tiny bites are less than one carb per bite which makes them great for keto meal preparation. I highly recommend this one. A tasty combination of flavour to please. If you like my recipe then follow my keto diet recipe 30 Hook it cook it recipes- cookish throw it together , 8 healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss , Keto recipe
It was just amazing so easy to make. It is the recipe that hit with the family. It is an easy and flavourful dinner option. This is definitely a recipe to add to your meal rotation.
Ingredients required for keto taco bites recipe:
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese (pepper jack, cheddar mozzarella)
How to prepare keto taco bites recipe:
- In the first step preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a large bowl and add cooked meat and cream cheese and whisk together till well combined.
- Now add coconut flour, baking powder, taco seasoning, beaten eggs and shredded cheese and mix well with hand mixer till well combined and make soft and smooth dough.
- Now leave the dough for 15 minutes to rest.
- Take a baking sheet and parchment paper and grease it with melted butter.
- Now with the help of scoop put the taco bites dough into the baking sheet.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes till it cook well or till it look golden brown.
- Serve hot!
Nutritional Information for keto taco bites recipe:
Amount per Serving: CALORIES: 84
TOTAL FAT: 5.9g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.9g
Next recipe Keto chicken zucchini boats-Classy food