Palak Pulao Rice is a deliciously easy and filling weeknight recipe that you can prepare in a total time of 20 minutes. This Palak Pulao Recipe is a wholesome and nutritious spinach rice filling meal.
Rice is an easy veggie that even my hubby likes. It cooks and is ready in a few minutes for those times you need aside in a hurry!
It is a perfect and healthy palak rice recipe you can try out. Learn how to cook palak pulao and also know the benefits of a highly rich protein spinach rice recipe in this blog.
It makes an amazingly flavourful and satisfying meal of spinach and rice. Benefits of spinach: Spinach has many health benefits it prevents cancer and it improves eye health. It reduces oxidative stress. It reduces blood pressure levels.
Ingredients required Palak Pulao Rice
1 cup basmati rice
One tsp ghee/butter
1 small bay leaf or curry leaves
Half a tablespoon of cumin seeds
2 garlic cloves chopped
¼ onion (thinly sliced)
2 green chilli (slit lengthwise)
1 cup palak leaves/spinach (finely chopped)
¼ cup peas (fresh/frozen)
salt to taste
How to prepare Palak Pulao Recipe
In the first step, wash and soak rice for 10 minutes.
2. In the second step wash spinach and chopped well and blend them in a blender and make a smooth paste.
3. Take a cooker and add ghee or butter over medium-high heat.
4. When heated up the ghee or butter add cumin seeds and bay leaf and stir well.
5. Now add chopped garlic and chopped onions and green chillies sauté till the onion turns golden brown.
6. Please add one tablespoon of turmeric powder and salt according to taste.
7. Now add spinach puree and stir well till it is cooked.
8. Now add washed and soaked rice and mix well.
9. Cook it for 3-4 whistles.
10. Serve spinach rice with yoghurt/curd.
Please show your love for our YouTube channel. Please support us and subscribe to us.
Nutritional Information for Palak Pulao Recipe
Fat 11 gram
Saturated fat 1 gram
Sodium 34 mg
Protein 8 gram
Sugar 2 gram
Fibre 3 gram
Sodium 34 mg