Perfect Cream Puffs are made in a few simple steps that anyone can accomplish. This amazing recipe is easy to make and treats to enjoy for breakfast or dessert.
These light and delicate cream puff fragments with vanilla pastry cream make for a memorable treat. You also find a new recipe Sugar-Free Low Carb Sponge Cake.
When put together with that amazing custard filling there is just no excuse to make them! Find my new recipe Keto Low Carb Biscuits. With only 5 ingredients in total, this amazing keto cheese puffs recipe is going to be one that you return to over and over again! And your family and friends will surely love this recipe!!
Total Servings – 5
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
Ingredients required Perfect Cream Puffs
1 large Raw Egg
Half tablespoon Cream Of Tartar
1 and ½ ounce cream of cheese
Half cup heavy cream
¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 package Stevia Leaf Noncaloric Sweetener (green Packet)
How to prepare Perfect Cream Puffs
1. Preheat the oven to 360 degrees and let’s start with separating the egg. Whip the egg white and cream of
tartar at the one time in a stand mixer up to you have stiff peaks. And move the whipped egg white into a new bowl.
2. In a very clean mixing bowl merge the egg yolk with the cream cheese and the first amount of stevia. Whip the ingredients together till you have a smooth, pale yellow batter.
3. In the third step, you have to fold the egg whites into the egg yolk batter. After that, move the batter to a piping bag or a plastic Ziploc bag with the corner cut off. Pipe just about 10 puffs on the sheet tray, all about 2 inches wide.
4. bake the puffs for around 10-12 minutes. And then, without opening the oven, turn the heat down to 300 degrees and bake the puffs for 10 more minutes. You can see, that the puffs will be golden brown and should easily shake loose on the parchment paper.
5. While the puffs are baking, In a clean bowl, beat them all together with cream cheese, butter, and sweetener until smooth. Mix in vanilla extract.
6. Before continuing, let the cooked puffs cool completely. Once cooled, slice each puff in half. You should use a piping bag to pipe the whipped cream into each puff.
7. Serve and Enjoy!!
Please show your love for our YouTube channel. Please support us and subscribe to us.
Nutrition Information for Keto Creme Puffs:
TOTAL FAT: 9 gram
SATURATED FAT: 5 gram
PROTEIN: 2 gram
Next recipe Keto Low-Carb Cheese Taco Shells