Philadelphia Cream Cheese Jalapeno Dip is the dip I am asked to bring to every party!
This jalapeno dip is all the flavour you need! This is one of my favourite snacks to prepare for the week! Spice up your night with our jalapeno dip recipe.
It is served with dipping sauce. This recipe is hot, bubbly and creamy are all adjectives that describe this uh-mazing dip.
This is homemade low carb spicy chips with homemade jalapeno cream cheese dip.
This appetizer packs the entire flavour! With a handful of ingredients and ten minutes, you have got a dish that cannot be beaten.
Be sure to share a picture and tag us so we can see and share the love in return!
Table of contents:
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Ingredients
Section 3: How to prepare
Section 4: Nutritional Information
Section 5: FAQs
Section 6: Storage
Ingredients required for Philadelphia Cream Cheese Jalapeno Dip:
7-ounce Cream cheese
1-2 piece Jalapeno fresh
1 Tablespoon cilantro aka Coriander, fresh, chopped
¼ Teaspoon Salt
¼ Teaspoon onion powder
¼ Teaspoon black pepper
Lime juice a few drops to taste
How to Prepare Philadelphia Cream Cheese Jalapeno Dip:
1. Firstly, we have to prepare jalapeno, we have to cut off the stem part and remove the seeds and cut it into half.
2. We have to chop fresh cilantro.
3. Take a bowl and add cream cheese, salt, black pepper and onion powder and mix well till well combined.
4. We have to add fresh cilantro, jalapeno and add lime juice and stir well.
5. Mix all well and we have to make sure cream cheese dip should be well combined.
6. We have to cover this bowl and wrap it with cling wrap and place it into the fridge.
7. Serve these jalapeno cream cheese dip with crackers or nachos.
Nutritional Information for Philadelphia Cream Cheese Jalapeno Dip:
Fat 17g 26%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Cholesterol 55mg 18%
Sodium 305mg 13%
Potassium 81mg 2%
Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Fiber 1g 4%
Sugar 2g 2%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 711IU 14%
Vitamin C 4mg 5%
Calcium 50mg 5%
Iron 1mg 6%
Is Philadelphia Dips cream cheese?
If you love the taste of Philadelphia Cream Cheese then you have to must try our Philadelphia dips.
It is one and only dips made with Philadelphia Cream Cheese; it has a great texture that is perfect for dipping.
Is Philadelphia jalapeno cheddar dip gluten-free?
We want to let you know most of this brand includes no gluten ingredients.
It has cream cheese products that are safe for a gluten-free diet.
What flavours does Philadelphia cream cheese come in?
These products include:
• Original Cream Cheese (plain cream cheese)
• Reduced Fat Cream Cheese.
• Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese.
• Chive & Onion Cream Cheese.
• Blueberry Cream Cheese.
• Original Whipped Cream Cheese.
• Strawberry Cream Cheese.
• Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese.
What is in Philadelphia dips?
Philadelphia onion dips ingredients are Modified milk ingredients, water, corn maltodextrin, dried onions, modified corn starch, salt, vinegar, sugar, hydrolysed soy protein, bacterial culture, lactic acid, carob bean gum, Guam gum, potassium sorbate, spices, and natural flavours.
Can you heat up Philadelphia dips?
This recipe is rich, delicious and creamy. It is made with the goodness of Philadelphia and real vegetables.
You can enjoy it cold or hot. We do not require heat in the cup.
Yes, we can store Philadelphia Cream Cheese Jalapeno Dip in an airtight lid for 2 to 3 days only.
You can try our more cheese dip recipes from here:
Philadelphia cream cheese jalapeno dip recipe
- 1 ounce package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, or to taste
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Take a bowl and place cream cheese in a bowl.
- Take food processor or blender and add cilantro, jalapeno pepper, and garlic and blend it till it blend well.
- Now we have to add this mixture into the cream cheese and blend it with hand mixer till it melted well.
- we have to add chopped tomatoes into cream cheese dip.
- Serve and enjoy