Soup Recipes Potato. Look for a delicious and easy-to-make potato soup recipe. Discover our collection’ of soups made with potatoes, herbs and other flavourful ingredients.
Weight loss recipe: Can We Eat Moong Dal On A Keto Diet? Sprouted Moong Dal Recipe
Craving something warm and comforting? Our delicious potato soup recipes offer an easy way to make a flavourful meal that’s sure to satisfy you. With potatoes, herbs, and other ingredients, discover how easy it is to make your own tasty soup at home.
Classic Potato Soup:
• This classic potato soup is one of our favourite recipes.
• Made with potatoes, onions, butter, garlic, broth and spices, It is a delicious way to warm up on chilly days.
• Add in diced carrots or celery for an extra boost; of heart-healthy vegetables. Garnish with grated cheese and crushed croutons for extra flavour and crunch.
• To make the soup, start by sautéing the onions and garlic in butter until softened.
• Then add in potatoes, broth and spices.
• Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer until the potatoes are tender.
• Next, blend the soup with an immersion blender or regular blender until smooth.
• If desired, stir in cooked diced carrots or celery at this stage before adding more broth to thin out the soup if necessary.
• Serve your Potato Soup warm’ garnished with cheese & croutons!
Loaded Baked Potato Soup:
• This creamy and cheesy potato soup is a twist on the classic.
• It is made with diced baked potatoes, sharp cheddar cheese, cream, bacon bits, and fresh herbs.
• Add butter for extra rich flavour and top it off with crispy bacon for a perfect finishing touch. A comfort food favourite perfect for colder weather!
• Two of my favourite ingredients to use in this soup are butter & bacon.
• The butter adds a much-needed richness to the broth, which pairs perfectly with the smokiness of the bacon.
• I like to cook my bacon until it is extra crispy so that when it is added to the finished soup, it provides a crunchy texture contrast.
• Top each bowl off with some grated cheese & fresh herbs for an easy gourmet touch that everyone will love!
Creamy Ham and Potato Soup:
• Get ready to fall in love with this creamy & comforting ham and potato soup!
• It is made with diced potatoes, onions, celery, cubed ham, chicken broth, and cream.
• Cook until the potatoes are tender & top it off with shredded cheese for extra cheesy goodness.
• A perfect meal for busy days or welcoming guests!
• This creamy ham and potato soup is easy to make & a great way to use up a leftover cooked ham!
• Start by sautéing diced onions, celery, and garlic in melted butter. Add the potatoes, broth and cubed ham, cook until the potatoes are tender and then blend it until smooth.
• Once blended to your desired texture, return to the pot on low heat and stir in cream.
• Simmer for 15 more minutes so the entire flavours combine, stirring occasionally.
• Serve warm with shredded cheese sprinkled over each bowl.
Cheddar Bacon Potato Soup:
• This delicious cheddar bacon potato soup is a hearty and creamy classic.
• Made with lots of shredded mounds of potatoes, bacon, onion, & garlic, it is loaded with flavour!
• Adding velvety half-&-half & amazing sharp cheddar cheese spike this family favourite even more.
• Cook gently then top it off with crunchy bacon for the ultimate meal.
• To make this potato soup, Start by cooking, the bacon in a large stock pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
• Remove the cooked bacon pieces, and fry the onion and garlic in the remaining bacon grease.
• Add flour to help thicken it up, & then add chicken broth or vegetable broth.
• Bring to a simmer and add potatoes, then let them cook until they are tender — about 10 minutes.
• Now stir in half-and-half and stir until combined, then throw in all the cheese you want!
• Taste for seasoning with salt & pepper to your liking.
• Dish out small bowls of this cheddar bacon potato soup topped off with crumbled bacon for an amazing meal!
Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Chowder:
• This Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Chowder is a creamy, comforting soup that comes together in 45 minutes or less.
• Potatoes, broccoli, carrots, celery and onion are simmered in a succulent cheese sauce to create an incredibly delicious meal.
• It is also great for making ahead since it tastes even better the second day!
• To make this Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Chowder, start by sautéing carrots, celery and onion in a large pot on medium-high heat.
• Once they have softened, Stir in potatoes that are diced into 1/2-inch cubes so they can cook quickly.
• Then reduce the heat to medium-low, pour in chicken broth and let it simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
• Finally, add the broccoli florets before pureeing part of the soup with an immersion blender to make it creamy.
• To finish, melt shredded cheese into the chowder until fully combined.
• Enjoy this Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Chowder warm with some crunchy bread on the side!