Keto cream cheese muffin
A Keto-friendly cream cheese muffin is one of my favorite and popular with kids and non-keto family members. This recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients; they are fully guilt-free!
It is a very easy recipe and the perfect way to satisfy cravings for a delicious and easy low-carb dessert. You also find a new recipe Keto Low Carb Biscuits. or pumpkin and cream cheese muffins
You have to try them: they are fluffy, moist and very delicious in taste, and incredibly easy to make. try my famous recipe Keto Zucchini Crust Pizza or Keto Hamburger Bun My whole family loves these Keto Cheesecake Muffins. You can decorate these up though you want. You can add on blueberries, strawberries, or any fruit if you’re not on a keto diet.
Total Servings – 4
Prep Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
½ cup almond meal
¼ cup butter, melted
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened 2 eggs ½ cup low carb sugar substitute
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Prepare :
1. preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Oil a 6 cup muffin tin, or put together with paper cupcake liners.
2. Mix almond flour and butter together in a bowl. Flutter well to break up any lumps in the almond flour.
3. Now you have to add the melted butter to the dry ingredients, and stir to combine.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until just beginning to brown. Take off, and let cool for at least 10 -12 minutes.
5. Now, the crust is ready. In the next step, we have to make the cheesecake batter.
6. In a large bowl add cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract together and blend it with an electric mixer until get smooth.
7. Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the crusts. Bake at 350°F for about 15-20 minutes or until set and tops just starting to brown.
8. Remove from the oven and let cupcakes cool at room temperature till cool enough to handle. Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Nutritional Information for keto cheesecake muffins
Vitamin C: 1mg
Next recipe Keto Bagel Egg Rolls