Keto Cheese Naan. This Homemade Keto Kulcha is soft, chewy and simply delicious. This recipe is perfectly fluffy. It has only 2g net carbs per flatbread.
This low carb naan is just what you must have to serve with your Indian provoke loved! This recipe is very easy to make and requires very little cooking skills. Do let me know how your keto Naan turned out!
If you are looking for a delicious meal after a long day then try this cheesy keto kulcha for a perfect lunch. This Keto Cheese Naan recipe is an absolute treat.
Keto Naan/Keto kulcha
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Cream cheese
- one beaten egg
- butter to grease
- Preheat your oven to 180degreesC.
- Take a baking sheet and add parchment paper and grease it with melted butter
- Take a bowl and add almond flour,baking powder, beaten egg and melted mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and mix well till well combined.
- Now mix the dough with your hands to make it smooth and leave it for 10 minutes to set it aside.
- Divide the dough into parts and roll the dough with your hands as shown in the video.
- Now place rolled dough in to the parchment paper and bake it for 20 to 25 minutes or till it turn golden brown in colour.
- Serve warm
Ingredients required for Keto Naan / Keto Kulcha:
Having shared with you our YouTube channel if you like our channel please; like share and subscribe to us.
How to prepare Keto Cheese Naan
1 In the first step, preheat your oven to 180C.
2 Now grease the baking sheet with melted butter and line parchment paper on it.
3 Take a large bowl and add one cup of almond flour, and one beaten egg and mix well with a hand mixer or electric mixer till well combined.
4 Now we have to add mozzarella cheese and cream cheese, one tablespoon of baking powder and mix well till well combined.
5 Now mix the dough with your hands and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes to set it aside.
6 After 10 minutes divide the dough into two parts and roll the dough into a circular shape.
7 Put the Naan into the baking sheet and bake it for 15 minutes at 180C.
8 Cook well till it is browned well.
9 Leave it for 5 minutes to allow cool.
Nutritional Information for Keto Cheese Naan
Total Carbs 9g
Net Carbs 6g
Try out more delicious recipes from here: