Ready for a quick, ketogenic dessert? Let us present to you the delicious and healthy keto chocolate crunch bars. Loaded with savory nuts and seeds, these low-carb crunch bars are dairy- and gluten-free, vegan, and keto. And on top of all, no baking is required!
Total Servings – 20
Prep Time – 5 to 10 minutes
Cooking Time – N/A
● 3 cups nuts and seeds, such as almonds, cashews, and pepitas
● 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
● 1 cup almond butter
● 1/2 cup agave nectar or pure maple syrup or some other sticky sweetener of your choice
● 1/4 cup coconut oil
● Best seeds options:
○ Hemp seeds
○ Pumpkin seeds
○ Sesame seeds
○ Sunflower seeds
● If you wish to add a completely keto-friendly sticky sweetener then use a monk fruit or swerve sweetened syrup.
● The types of nuts added to the recipe can slightly alter the overall taste and nutrition. Since most nuts, however, are naturally low on carbs, you can stay carefree to try different flavors. The best nuts to use:
○ From the perspective of keto, are raw and unsalted pecans and walnuts. Chopped hazelnuts are also great.
○ Almonds and cashews are slightly higher in carbs but taste extremely well.
○ If you can have some more carbs then, chopped peanuts are great.
How to Prepare
1 – Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
2 – Take a microwave-safe bowl and mix the almond butter, chocolate chips, coconut oil, and sticky sweetener in it. Mix until well combined.
3 – Now, add the nuts and seeds to the mixture and mix again.
4 – Uniformly spread the mixture on the prepared baking dish.
5 – Refrigerate or freeze the bars until they get firm.
● If you’re using homemade chocolate chips then keep the keto chocolate crunch bars frozen.
Nutritional Information for Keto Chocolate Crunch Bars
Energy – 155 kcal
Carbohydrates – 4 grams
Fat – 12 grams
Fiber – 2 grams
Protein – 7 grams