Keto Crispy Chicken Nuggets
The crispiest low carb chicken nuggets are the fastest and easy in the Air Fryer. So, stir a batch with just a few ingredients and the whole recipe will contain only 3.8 grams net carbs.
Ingredients Required for Keto Crispy Chicken Nuggets:
- One lb chicken tenders
- One bag pork rinds (3.25 oz)
- One and a half cup parmesan cheese
- One teaspoon paprika
- One teaspoon garlic powder
- One by fourth cup Mayo
How to Prepare Keto Crispy Chicken Nuggets?
- First of all, you need to pour the contents of the pork rinds into a baggie and crush them into the bread crumbs form.
- Next, you need to cut or add the tenders to a large plastic baggie as well as spoon the Mayo on top.
- Crush the Mayo as well as chicken around in order to cover the chicken completely.
- Now, you need to cover the chicken piece by piece with the bread crumbs as well as carefully place it in the basket of the air fryer.
- First, cook for 15 minutes at 380 degrees F and then 5 minutes at 400 degrees. Now, you need to check and make sure that the chicken is cooked or not, especially with the tenders.
- Serve hot.
It produces 389 calories, 24.3 grams of fat, 1.2 grams of carbs, 0.3 grams of fiber as well as 43.8 grams of protein. So, the net carbs you will get is 0.9 grams.