Keto hot Dogs
Craving for tasty Keto hot dogs for your lunch or dinner?
This is going to be the perfect low carb or keto lunch, snack or meal. It is really simple to make and has been a great substitute for bread.
Ingredients Required for Keto hot dogs:
Two cups shredded mozzarella
Four oz. cream cheese
Two beaten large eggs
Two and a half cup almond flour
Two teaspoon baking powder
One teaspoon Kosher salt
Eight hot dogs
Four tablespoons melted butter
One tablespoon garlic powder
One tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
How to Prepare Keto hot dogs?
- Initially, you need to preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet along with the parchment paper. In a large microwave-safe bowl, you need to melt together mozzarella as well as cream cheese.
- Add eggs and stir till it gets completely combine.
- Now, add the almond flour, baking powder as well as salt.
- Now, you can divide the dough into the proper ball-shaped sized in 8 and, then shape every ball into long ropes.
- You need to wrap a rope around every hot dog.
- Now, in the small bowl, go on whisking together butter, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Now, its time to brush up the garlic butter over every hot dog and then bake it for 10-15 minutes until it catches golden color.
- Serve it with mustard.
Its nutritional information per serving is 621-gram calories, 54 grams total fat, 8.3 net carbs and 25-gram protein.