Shahi Tukda Recipe. Have you ever tried keto shahi tukda? This is the delicious Indian shahi tukda simple recipe dessert you can make for your birthday party or as an evening snack. Your kids, hubby and family members will surely like it.
You can make this recipe for Christmas Eve. This easy shahi tukda is keto-friendly, low carb and gluten-free.
This recipe is so creamy and flavourful.
This shahi tukra mix recipe is a royal delicacy made on special occasions. I personally like to refrigerate it and serve it cold it just tastes heavenly and yummy.
Do not forget to like comment subscribe and share our YouTube channel.
This is a royal dessert and a very famous shahi ka tukda dish in India. Try this mouth-watering dessert.
Ingredients required for Keto ingredients for shahi tukda:
Almond flour 3/4 cup
Sugar-free stevia 1.5 tbsp.
Xanthan gum 1/2 tsp.
Baking powder 1 tsp.
Baking soda 1/4 tsp.
Salt 1/4 tsp.
Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp.
Oil 2 tbsp.
Ghee/ clarified butter 2 tsp.
Almond slivers 1 tbsp.
Pistachio slivers 1 tbsp.
Contemporary cream 200ml
Sugar-free stevia 2 tbsps.
Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp.
Saffron water + 2 drops of colour (non-obligatory)
Pistachio & Almond slivers are just a few
How to prepare Shahi Tukda Dessert:
1. Take a large bowl and add ¾ cup of almond flour, 2 tbsps. Of sugar-free stevia, half a teaspoon of Xanthan gum, 1 tsp. of baking powder, 1/4 tsp. of baking soda, and salt according to taste.
2. Now take a blender and hand mixer and mix it well tills well combined.
3. Add into the mixture 1/2 tsp. of cardamom powder and mix well.
4. Now add 2 tbsps. of olive oil and ¼ cup of water and mix it with a hand mixer till well combined and make a dough.
5. Now take a baking dish and grease it with melted butter and add parchment paper and grease it well.
6. Drop the dough into the baking dish and bake it for 10 minutes at 200C.
7. Now remove the baking dish from the oven and let it cool for 1 hour.
8. Now remove the parchment paper from the bread.
9. Cut into triangle shape slices.
10. Grease the slices with ghee/ butter.
11. Take a non-stick pan and add olive oil to the pan and put these slices into the pan and little fry these toasters.
12. When fried well put these slices into the plate.
13. Now take a pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp. of ghee into it.
14. Please add 1 tbsp. of almond slivers 1 tbsp. of pistachio slivers into it and sauté well.
15. Now add half a cup of cream and mix well.
16. When it starts boiling add sugar-free stevia into it and mix well add ½ tsp. of cardamom powder and add saffron water and mix it well.
17. Now transfer this mixture into a small bowl and top it with some diced almonds and put bread into another bowl.
18. Serve and enjoy shahi tukda dessert!
Try more recipes from here: Shahi Tukda Dessert
Nutritional information for Keto shahi tukda ki recipe:
469 calories for 1 serving of Shahi Tukda, Cholesterol 8.4 mg, Carbohydrates 69.5 g, Protein 7 g, Fat 17 g.